At 18 years old, a month before he graduated high school, Josh Lafazan became a member of his local school board – the first step in his political career. Josh is now a Legislator for the 18th District of the Nassau County Legislature, as well as a professor at Long Island University and the author of Political Gladiators: How Millennials Can Navigate the 21st Century Political Minefield and WIN!
He’s still young and he’s still early in his political career, but he’s already making laws for 1.3 million people and I think he’s going to be an inspiration for a lot of young politicians over the next few years.
- Learn more at www.joshlafazan.com
- Instagram: instagram.com/joshlafazan
- Twitter: twitter.com/joshlafazan
- Facebook: facebook.com/JoshLafazan
- Read: Political Gladiators: How Millennials Can Navigate the 21st Century Political Minefield and WIN!
Trendsetters is a production of Crate Media